Rayner's FAQ
Being such a goodness gracious baby like me, people must have being wondering why, how I do it? I shall do up a FAQ page to satifsy your curiosity.
What's make up a cutiest baby? Are you the cutiest One?
The cutiest baby is in the eye of the beholder. What's make them cute enough is the SMILE they make that can melt anything you can find or think of..
So am I the cutiest one? With those ultra electric-charged eyelashes, chubbily packed cheeks, "aunty-killer" smile,.. you bet I am!
Any more nice nickname you got?
***AUNTY KILLER***
As I mentioned before, what makes a cute baby is to SMILE.(and trust me, I'm good at it)
Is that picture of you? So cute hor
Well, thank you. That's credit to my handsome daddy and beautiful mummy!!! Luv them all!!! Muah Muah. :)
Any naughty baby you know?
Oh yes! One particular baby who has a notorious nickname," mang zhang guay (aka pancake king).
He's notorious for his ultra-high pitch screaming loud cry.
He's notorious for his ultra-high alertness for many sleepless night.
He's notorious for his ultra-high sensitivity which will trigger his ultra-high pitch screaming loud cry when he is being disturbed or pissed.
Words of gracious reminder: "Only experienced personnel is allow to handle such delicated baby. Amateur person shall NOT attempt to handle or faced "pancake" consequences at your own risk!"


So what makes you so good huh?
Oh my goodness! That's so much goodness in me that you can't find more in a Horlick drink!
I'm love being carried around, virtually anyone will do, except garang guni man. You are not trying to sell me away, do you?!
I'm love rolling around, from one end to the other. Row n row, rayner goes!!! Haha..:)
I'm love eating, virtually anything that I see it on your dish. I will ask more n more, though I already had my baby meal. Despite I was called as Mr. pig (aka zhu xian sheng),%

0 Comments:
<< Home